Alpha is an opportunity to explore the big questions of life - meaning, purpose, faith and more. Each Sunday, after singing a few songs we will watch a session of the Alpha Film Series followed by conversation around some questions related to the specific topic.
Each session on Alpha features a different question about life and faith. These are the topics, one for each Sunday:
- Is there more to life than this?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why Did Jesus Die?
- How Can I Have Faith?
- Why and How Do I Pray?
- Why and How Do I Read the Bible?
- How Can I Resist Evil?
- Why and How Should I Tell Others?
- Does God Heal Today?
- What About The Church?
On March 15 and 16 we will have a special, fun, and impactful weekend dealing with the following topics:
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What does the Holy Spirit Do?
- How Can I Be Filled With the Holy Spirit?
- How Can I Make The Most Of The Rest Of My Life?