THE ESSENTIALS (vision, mission, strategy, values)
Our Vision (who we are/are becoming): We exist to help people become fully devoted Christians.
Definition: a fully devoted Christian is someone who is completely surrendered to God, separate from the world's values, sober in self-assessment, serving in love, and supernaturally responding to evil with good (read Romans 12).
Our Mission (what we do)
- Seeking: sharing the love and message of Jesus Christ with those that don't yet know him.
- Growing: helping people grow in Christ-likeness and in their faith.
- Serving: helping people discover their gifts and passions so they can serve in the church and the market place.
- Empowering: identifying and developing new leaders.
Our Strategy (how we are going to accomplish our vision and mission): all ministries and programs exist to fulfill our vision and mission and self-evaluation helps adjust the strategies as the congregation and community change.
Our Values (our congregational culture):
- Passionate spirituality
- Inspiring worship
- Healthy, caring relationships