The Bible teaches us to give regularly and in proportion to our income. In Matthew chapter 6, Jesus teaches that it's right and smart to store up treasures for ourselves as long as they are stored up in the right place, heaven not earth. By financially supporting the church and its ministries, something as earthly as money becomes the safest of investments, an eternal treasure. No wonder author Randy Alcorn writing about money said, "you can't take it with you but you can send it on ahead."
- Cash/cheques: when the offering is collected during our Sunday worship celebration.
- Debit machine: Use your interact card on the machine in the lobby
- e-transfers: use your online baking, send email to [email protected]
- Tithe.ly app: on your smart phone
- Online: simply click the "Give Now" button below (also done through Tithe.ly)
Please use an offering envelope when using cash, cheques, and debit machine. Charitable donations receipts prepared and distributed in early February each year.