In keeping with the newest provincial regulations, everyone must wear a mask a while in our church building. We are singing and have a modified version of KidsMania Sundays (there are protocols in place and group size will be limited to 5 kid). Everyone must sit with their family or on alone.
The Alberta government implemented new restrictions that affect us. Click HERE to see the provincial document.
As per our previous communication, we are offering in-person Sunday church services and an online option as well. Be advised that the in-person church experience is very different than it used to be. Here is what both audiences can expect in the Sunday services for the time being:
- Maximum attendance is 30
- Mask must be worn at all times while in the church building
- Pre-service welcome ‘show’
- Pre-recorded worship by our own worship teams, singing wth mask allowed
- Video announcements
- Live preaching
- Coffee will not be served until further notice
- Instead of the offering bag being passed around, there will be an offering basket where you can drop off you offering envelope
- We will have communion (those watching online make sure you have the bread and cup) once a month
- The services will be an hour and fiften minutes or shorter
Please help us stay healthy and also comply with the provincial regulations by following these guidelines:
- Arrive no later than 9:45am because getting into the building will take more time than usual
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home and enjoy the online church service
- If possible, park in every other parking stall. Remember that there is angle parking available on Erie Street
- Families with children are welcome as long as they can ensure the children will maintain the required physical distance. The nursery is also available for families with younger children, contact Pastor Gil to book it. It's available on a first come, first serve basis
- Do the online self-screening Sunday before coming to church. Click HERE for online assessment.
- Please stay home if you have any of the symptoms
- If you haven’t done the online self screening becoming to church, you will be asked to do it before entering the auditorium. If you have any of the symptoms, you will be asked to go back home
- Use hand sanitizer anytime you enter or leave the auditorium
- Maintain six feet physical distance at all times
- Once you enter the building and are checked in (we are required to keep record of your attendance), you will be directed to your seats.
- Please do not move any chairs, ask an usher if you need help
- Use of non-medical masks is required at all times
- Please follow all the directions of the ushers/greeters
- Portions of the service are being livestreamed for our online church service, so there will be cameras in use. If you do not wish to be seen on camera/livestream, please let the ushers know and they will do their best to find you seating that’s out of the sightline of the cameras
- Other than seniors, everyone should leave out the fellowship hall door
- We kindly request that you comply with these guidelines each Sunday. None of our ushers wants to have to be the ‘bad cop’ that has to come to ask you to observe the guidelines or, worse yet, ask you to leave after a second offence
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Contact someone from the Pastor’s Council or Pastor Gil if you have questions or suggestions.
- Click HERE for COVID-19 information from our provincial government
- Click HERE to take Alberta COVID-19 self-assessment (you need to do this before coming to church or you will need to do it when you arrive)